HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
On Monday, the IKOM Career Fair will start. Join the on-site event in Garching to meet representatives from more than 300 companies.
On June 28, 2022 from 09:30 am - 12:30 noon.
All postdocs at Helmholtz Munich are invited to join the next networking & information event on June 29!
On Monday July 4, 2022 we will continue our interactive webinar series with Sharon Elliot.
As researchers increasingly need to include gender aspects in their proposal, this Postdoc101 talk on July 6th (4-6 pm.) will provide you with...
Extended registration deadline: Join the interactive workshop to develop game clues for a digital Escape Room for students to get them excited about science!
Design thinking workshop for young researchers: How do I convey knowledge creatively and in a way that is appropriate for the target group?
On July 7, 2022, the German Research Foundation (DFG) will provide information about its funding opportunities for postdocs in an online lecture.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)