HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
"Patents for AI" and "Impulse Lecture - Causes and Prevention of Mental Exhaustion"
Free live webinar for doctoral researchers. Gain control of your PhD process and complete projects without hassle and stress. Register now.
DZD Diabetes Research School – Online Lecture Series from October 5-12, 2021.
Nature methods provides some advice on these topics.
For scientists up to 40 years of age. The application deadline is October 15, 2021.
For early career scientists up to 35 years of age. The application deadline is October 31, 2021.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)