Immunotherapy - the changing paradigm for treatment of cancer
Prof. Dr. Dolores Schendel (CEO, Medigene AG)
HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Next lecture 23.11.17 - Immunotherapy – the changing paradigm for treatment of cancer
Scientists of Helmholtz Zentrum München and Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich (LMU) have discovered that two new classes of histone modifications couple cellular metabolism to gene activity. The study was published in ‘Nature Structural and Molecular Biology’.
It’s getting colder and winter is coming. Join us for the movie “The immortal life of Henrietta Lacks” and our networking event on November 29, 2017 from 5 pm onwards in the auditorium (Neuherberg). Register now!
Are you looking for a weekend of fun and snow in the Alps? That’s the SNOWweekend! Don’t forget to sign up for the limited places.
Do you want to play an active part in shaping the future with new ideas? It doesn’t matter whether you've already founded a company or you're interested in doing so - International Entrepreneurs’ Night helps you apply your creative, entrepreneurial spirit to practical reality. Under the slogan...
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)
|November - 2017|