HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
The next HELENA Orientation Day will take place on June 21, 2021 from 9 am – 1 pm. Registration will open on May 17, 2021.
Course submission forms will be inactive as of 31.03.2021.
The workshop will take place on April 12 and April 19, 2021 from 2:00 - 4:00 pm. Free places still available. Register now!
The webinar will take place on April 13 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm. Register now!
The webinar will take place on April 15, 2021 at 10:00 - 11:30 am.
The second twitter conference for young scientists will take place from April 20-22, 2021, from 1:00 - 3:00 pm. Register now!
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)