Prof. Dr. Rudi Balling
Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine
27.09.2017 from 4 - 5:30 pm
Neuherberg, Building 23, Auditorium
HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Participation in the Orientation Days (once) is mandatory for all HELENA graduate students.
Immunosuppressive regulatory T-cells play an important role in the functioning of adipose tissue. This is the discovery of scientists from the Helmholtz Diabetes Center (HDC) at Helmholtz Zentrum München and the Technical University of Munich (TUM). Their findings are published in the journal ‘Cell...
Registration is now open - InPharma symposium (September 20, 2017), a career event aimed to amalgamate pharmaceutical industry and academia enriching both the sectors with an experience that would help each one to find the best fit.
February 12-14, 2018, Schloss Hohenkammer, Munich, Germany. Registration will open on October 1, 2017.
A new seminar series called "Entrepreneur Club" starting on October 26, 2017 from 5:00 pm. This Entrepreneur Club aims at connecting new spin-off founders with experienced founders, venture capitalists, investors, lawyers and other experts who could provide you with the necessary knowledge for...
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)
|September - 2017|