HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
PhD positions at EpiCrossBorders – the International Helmholtz-Edinburgh Research School for Epigenetics
Dear doctoral students,
We would like to draw your attention to when a new supervision agreement needs to be submitted.
Please send us a new HELENA...
The event is open for all interested persons from the Helmholtz Association. The event’s focus will lie particularly on open access publishing; after...
What are facts, what is fake: How to fight the dangerous infodemic about SARS-CoV-2 / Covid 19
Registration for in-depth workshops "Healthy Working"
We all know that doing a PhD can be really challenging, not only scientifically but also on the personal side. There have been enough studies talking...
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)