PD Dr. med. Anne Hilgendorff (iLBD, HMGU)
25.07.17 from 4:00 - 5:30 pm at Neuherberg, Building 23, Auditorium
HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Next lecture 25.07.17 - Translation: a daily practice. Learning from clinical need and scientific ‚routine‘
Eat, drink and celebrate summer on July 11, 2017 at 5 pm in the beer garden behind the canteen, Helmholtz Zentrum München, Neuherberg. Register now for the party and human kicker team.
HELENA Lecture Series on July 11, 2017 from 1:00 - 5:00 pm at Campus Neuherberg, Building 23, Auditorium. Coordination: Prof. Dr. Ulrike Protzer and Prof. Dr. Magdalena Götz
An evaluation in the June issue of the Laborjournal reports that four of the most highly cited plant scientists in the German-speaking region are located at the Plant Genome and Systems Biology (PGSB) Group at the Helmholtz Zentrum München.
An insight into the role of a regional medical advisor in the pharmaceutical industry and career possibilities at GlaxoSmithKline GmbH & Co. KG.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)
|July - 2017|