HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Prof. Dr. Hans Zischka,
June 18, 2020, 3:30 - 4:30 pm,
Nano Innovation Award will be awarded to honor PhD students for innovative research in nanoscience, performed in Bavaria. APPLY NOW!
Webinar coachings for young entrepreneurs in science. REGISTER NOW!
The Career Center has selected some Career related titles from the new eLibrary. Check out the book of the week and the rest of our selection.
Curious about a short-term research stay at another Helmholtz Center? Call for application is now OPEN!
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)
|June - 2020|