HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
With the Open Data Impact Award, the Stifterverband wants to make a contribution to strengthening open data in science as part of its initiative...
Digital Earth, the Jülich Challenges, the Jülich Helmholtz AI Consultant Team, Helmholtz Information & Data Science School (HIDSS) and Helmholtz...
The prize is awarded annually to one young scientist for outstanding life science research for which they were awarded a doctoral degree in the...
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)