HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
"Increasing the impact of your research" - focus program for the year 2021.
January 18, 2021 at 3:00-4:15 pm - Prof. Alena Buyx - Chair of the German Ethics Council. Register now.
Helmholtz Juniors proudly present LevelUp! Webinar Series! Workshops and Webinars are offered free of Charge — have a look and register for the ones...
TUM Graduate School – Information on how the Coronavirus is affecting the services and offers of the TUM-GS, free spots in online kick-off seminars...
Changes in the HELENA Scientific Training Program.
Angela Hoffmann joins the HELENA team and offers support in administrative matters in the HELENA Graduate Student Office (GSO). The GSO within the...
February 4-5, 2021 from 9.00 am – 5.00 pm. Register now!
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)