HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
The HELENA Graduate Student Office will not be available during the office hours from February 24 - 26th. We would kindly ask you to contact us via em...
Date: 2nd of March 2020 (01:00 pm – 02:30 pm),
Location: Webinar - Access data will be sent in advance, latest on 26.02.2020
The HMGU Career Center want to learn about your needs and which topics you want to see in 2020 at the Career Center!
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)