HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Dear Doctoral Researchers,
We would like to inform you that the election of the Doctoral Representatives for the year 2021 will take place this year...
Dear doctoral students,
We would like to inform you about the Internal and External Course Submissions.
By internal courses, we absolutely need the...
February 25, 2021 at 3:00 - 4:20 pm, Philipp Mayer - Trainer for writing and publishing skills.
Alice Edler began as the new head of the HMGU Career Center for postdocs and doctoral students on January 20th, 2021. Together with her dedicated...
March 04, 2021 at 3:30 - 4:30 pm, Tobias Straub - Head of Bioinformatics Core at BioMedical Center, LMU
A campus-wide virtual event for researchers of all generations
March 25 and 26, 2021 from 9:00 - 14:00
Registration is now open!
July 24, 2021, 2 - 5 pm,
Max-Josephs Platz, Munich, Germany;
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)