HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Let’s make a journey together into the future of drug discovery and development based on 100 years of lessons learned. What were the groundbreaking...
Company visits offer a great possibility to explore career opportunities outside of academia!
Workshops "Project management in Biopharma Industries" und "Biotech Quality Manager" - Dr. Grote-Westrick
The Faculty for Chemistry at the TUM offers workshops for project and quality management
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)
|June - 2018|
Monday, 11. June 2018
Monday, 25. June 2018