"Translational Medicine; the long way of drug development" - Prof. Günther Wess
Auditorium, May 30, 2017
HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
This seminar series aims to give an overview on translational medicine starting from the disease towards the understanding of disease mechanisms, epidemiological evidence, identification of biomarkers and development of new therapies and drugs leading to clinical studies.
Overview of the editorial processes at the Journal, how manuscripts are taken from submission to publication, tips and tricks on how to prepare your paper and insights into life as an editor and careers in scientific publishing
Present and discuss contemporary topics and new methodologies on microbial ecology in anthropized soils. The summer school will be held in english and is intended for PhD students, Post-docs, and scientists interested in microbial ecology of contaminated soils.
Improve prevention and treatment options for people, who are at risk or suffer from chronic diseases! Learn to develop meaningful solutions! euVENTION allows you both! euVENTION is a two-week program, which uniquely covers all the necessary steps and tools to create your own startup.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)
|May - 2017|