HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Zoom Link for Courses Booked in CaMS
You have booked an online course in CaMS, scheduled this week? Please come to the HELENA Office (31/201) on 21.03.23 between 9 - 10:30 am and 1 - 4 pm...
Anastasia Levkina and Sophie Smith are the Doctoral Representatives for 2023-2024. Congratulations.
New ‘Coaching Program’ for Doctoral Researchers
Get expert statistical guidance and enhance your research to ensure that your statistical methods are valid and precise. Apply until 14.04.23.
Postdoc Get Togethers this week!
Join the Afterwork Get Together tomorrow and/or the Munich Postdoc Network Stammtisch on Thursday!
International Dual Career Network (IDCN) Munich Event at the DLR
Is your partner or spouse looking for career opportunities in Munich? The are invited to join the IDCN Event on March 23rd.
Discover ChatGPT and Transformers: Strengths, Pitfalls, and Real-World Applications. Thursday, 30 March 2023, from 11 am - 12 noon.
Technical issues HELENA website
Please submit all documents (general questions, TAC meetings, contract extensions etc.) by e-mail until further notice.
Survey on sustainability and societal responsibility in scientific practice
Support the "Research in societal responsibility" project with your input.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)