Participation in the Online Orientation Days (once) is mandatory for all HELENA doctoral researchers
- The event is especially designed for new doctoral researchers and participation within the first year is recommended.
- The program will introduce you to the mission of the Helmholtz Zentrum München and its research programs as well as to core aspects of the HELENA Graduate School and Career Center.
- You will have the possibility to meet the doctoral representatives, learn how to deal with challenging situations and how to make the best out of your PhD.
- The Good Scientific Practice Workshop is mandatory for all HELENA doctoral researchers. For doctoral researchers who already have participated in a Good Scientific Practice Workshop at TUM/LMU or external, participation in the HMGU Good Scientific Practice Workshop may be waived after consultation with the HELENA Team. In order to approve an external Workshop in Good Scientific Practice, we kindly ask you to submit the following documents to the HELENA Graduate Student Office:
- Description of the original course as it was announced
- Workshop content
- How much time was spent on the workshop
- Proof of participation
Upcoming Orientation Days
|22.11.2021||Agenda||Registration open (Click here to register)|
|TBA||Next Orientation Day|
Good Scientific Practice Workshop
[Each day from 10 am - 12 noon (4 hours total), max. 20 Participants]
[Trainer: Rolf Holle & Amudha Brugger]
|22.06. - 23.06.2021||Registration closed|
|30.11. - 01.12.2021||Registration open (Click here to register)|