Helmholtz Zentrum München Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt

Travel Forms

If you would like to apply to one of the following grants or are looking for information about research stays please click here.

  • HELENA Travel Grant for International Conferences
  • HELENA Grant for Research Stays
  • TUM Travel/Research Stay Grant
  • LMU Travel/Research Stay Grant
  • Business Trip ("Dienstreise")