HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
All employees of Helmholtz Zentrum München are cordially invited to the next Town Hall Meeting on Thursday, July 16, from 9:00-10:30 am. The...
Visibility and Research Impact, Research Data Management, Predatory Journals and Conferences – Who Can Be Trusted?, Routes to Publishing.
You’ve probably seen people’s eyes glaze over when you were talking about a complex topic, and you’ve done the same thing yourself. But that doesn’t...
The Society for Genetics awards the 3000 € Elisabeth Gateff Prize for outstanding doctoral theses once a year.
The German Diabetes Society (DDG) awards prizes relevant for several career stages. Applications for those are open until the 30th of November, 2020.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)