HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
The registration to the online Career Day “Project Management” is now open. It will take place virtually on December 2–4, 2020.
Prof. Dr. Matthias Blüher,
"Healthy obesity - fact or fiction?",
December 08, 2020, 3:30 - 4:45 pm,
What are facts, what is fake: How to fight the dangerous infodemic about SARS-CoV-2 / Covid 19
Optoacoustic Imaging - Webinar on December 10, 2020 at 5 pm. Organized by the the IEEE EMBS Student Chapter of TU München in collaboration with...
GraduateCenter LMU Workshops. New web portal available for workshop registrations.
The National Institute for Science Communication (NaWik) is currently planning the conference for science communication on May 6th and 7th, 2021 as a...
04. Dezember 2020 – 14:00 bis 17:00 Uhr
Panel discussion and network event for women scientists (only available in German).
The Eppendorf Award for Young European Investigators was first established in 1995. It acknowledges outstanding contributions to biomedical research...
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)