HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Early-career postdocs at Helmholtz Munich can apply until November 3rd, 2023!
Career opportunities and how to navigate your career path in the fascinating field of Biopharma - 18 October 2023, 3:00 - 4:30 pm.
The Panel Discussion "Postdocs in Germany: Challenges, Opportunities & Perspectives" will now take place on Oct. 23rd.
Job opportunities in Munich - October 12 from 9 am to 4 pm
On the Open day with the Mouse 2023, children and adults go on a journey of scientific discovery.
O-Day (via Zoom) on 23.10., 9 am - 2:30 pm and GSP Workshop (planned in-person in Neuherberg Campus) on 27.11., 9 am - 12:30 noon. Register now.
The annual data confirmation („Rückmeldung“) for Doctoral Researchers registered at TUM has started on 1 September and ends on 15 October.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)