The Project Funding Team at Helmholtz Munich organizes a workshops consisting of four modules via the HR program. The workshop "Third Party Funding As One Important Module of Your Scientific Career Development" (Module 1- 4) is open for researchers from postdoc level onwards.
Postdoctoral Fellowships (Module 1)
Target Group: Postdoctoral Fellowships for Incoming Postdocs/Early Career Scientists, welcome new Postdocs
Trainer: Kathrin Zahr (SPR)
After having completed your PhD degree or your first postdoc you should apply for a postdoctoral fellowship. During module 1 you will learn about the most frequent postdoctoral fellowships, hear the report of experience of a successful fellowship holder, and have the opportunity to ask your questions.
- Types of postdoctoral fellowships
- Report of Experience by a successful fellowship holder (upon availability)
You can directly register for this module here.
These are the further modules:
- July 21, 2022 Research grants, individual funding (Modul 2)
- Fall 2022 Funding for cooperative projects and networking grants (Modul 3)
- September 22, 2022 Funding for your first young investigator groups (Modul 4)
Please refer to the catalogue in HINT for the registration and further information.