“Bioengineering Solutions for Biology and Medicine 2022 (BIOENG22)”, held from July 4-6, 2022 in Munich.
BIOENG22 will highlight the latest impactful innovations in bioengineering and artificial intelligence, with a focus on technologies that promise tangible solutions for urgent medical needs.
50 seats are reserved for emerging science innovators and -talents in all areas of biomedical inquiry!
BIOENG22 Call for Abstracts - selected abstracts receive complimentary attendance to this otherwise (compliant with pandemic restrictions) by invitation only in-person event!
Features of this call:
- 50 out of 150 total participants will be selected from abstracts
- no registration fee for selected presenters
- up to 10 travel awards - travel contribution for scientists from less privileged labs
- up to 10 selected short talks
- 1 Young Investigator award
- 8 poster ‘flash-talks'
- 3 Poster awards
Please visit the conference website for a list of the currently accepted speakers.