The HIDA Virtual Annual Conference will take place on November 30, 2021, 09:00 - 4:00 pm CET. The first HIDA Annual Conference 2021 is the opportunity for Helmholtz Scientists in information and data science to connect with researchers throughout the institutions via networking events and workshops and to discuss data science projects and methods.
What you can expect
- Meet with data scientists from Helmholtz Centers & Schools throughout Germany and connect in our networking sessions
- Listen to the exiting keynote of Neil Chue Hong, Director and Principal Investigator of the Software Sustainability Institute, University of Edinburgh
- Participate in our workshops and learn about sustainable software development, the next generation of AI in medicine, scientific blog writing and much more
- Exchange your Scientific Telegram, speak about your data science projects and exchange of methods
- Win the HIDA Scientific Telegram Award, which is endowed with 500 EUR.
The event will take place online.
Please use an up-to-date version of Chrome, turn off VPNs and all other programs that access your microphone and camera if possible. You can test your settings here.
Questions? Please get in touch via hida_annual_conferencenoSp@email@example.com