The Karl Lohmann Prize is awarded to a young German scientist under the age of 35 for particularly important work in the context of a doctorate in the field of biological chemistry. The prize is endowed with 1,500 euros.
The GBM Doctoral Award recognises an outstanding doctoral thesis in biochemistry and/or molecular biology and is endowed with 1,500 euros. It is awarded for the best dissertation accepted between July 2019 and June 2021.
Proposals can be sent informally to the GBM Prize Secretariat until 1 June 2021.
- contact addresses of the nominee and the proposer or supervisor.
- curriculum vitae of the young scientist proposed
- list of publications
- Letter of recommendation from the proposer or the supervisor of the work worthy of the award
- the dissertation worthy of the award as well as
- the most important publications resulting from the work
Please submit the required documents in electronic form by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please combine all documents in a single pdf file (<15 MB).
You can find more information here.