HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Hannah Eichhorn and Simon Göllner elected as Helmholtz Munich HeJus and Vice-Speakers. Congratulations.
Please submit all documents (TAC meetings, contract extensions etc.) by e-mail until further notice.
Various Events between February 9 & March 8, 2023. Picture a Scientist – film screening and discussion on February 9.
Applications can be submitted via the application portal opening on February 6, 2023. Application deadline, March 6, 2023.
Themed "Women in Science" the next Town Hall Meeting and Best Paper Award Ceremony takes place on February 16, 2023 at 9 am in the Auditorium.
Join the webinar on February 8, 2023 from 4-6 pm.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)