"Translational Medicine; the long way of drug development" - Prof. Günther Wess
Auditorium, May 30, 2017
HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Call of the Helmholtz Graduate School Environmental Health (HELENA) and the Association of Friends and Supporters of Helmholtz Zentrum München (VdFF)
The TUM-GS Graduate Council proudly presents the TUM Blue 2017 party “Brains, Beer and Bavarian Brass”. More than 500 doctoral candidates from all TUM Graduate Centers are invited to a casual networking event on June 9th 2017, starting from 8 pm, in the Audimax Foyer, Arcisstr. 21.
On Monday, 19 June 2017 at 6 pm, Professor Bernhard Hemmer (Director of the Neurology Clinic at TUM) will present the lecture for the alumni network of the Technische Universität München. External persons may also participate.
What is responsible research conduct? How can I present data accurately? What exactly is plagiarism, and how can it be avoided? What are the pros and cons of peer review publication? What is an Ombudsperson? These - and more - topics will be addressed.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)
|May - 2017|