Winter School “Clinical and Genetic Epidemiology – Strategies to Drive Personalized Medicine"
Prof. Konstantin Strauch (Genetic Epidemiology, IBE-LMU/HMGU) and Prof. Ulrich Mansmann (Biometry and Bioinformatics, IBE-LMU) are happy to host the sixth Winter School in Clinical and Genetic Epidemiology – Strategies to Drive Personalized Medicine. It takes place from February 26 until March 09, 2018, at Klinikum Großhadern in Munich.
- Cancer Genomics
- Predictive Medicine
- Prediction Models
- Clinical Studies and Translational Medicine
- Biomarker Driven Clinical Trials
- Ethical Aspects of Clinical and Genetic Epidemiology
- Health Economics
- Statistics for High-Dimensional Data
- Basic NGS Data Processing Exercise
- Personalized Medicine in Cardiology
- Data Integration and Knowledge Exploration
- Direct-to-consumer Genetic Testing
Language: Teaching language will be English.
The number of participants is limited to 20 persons. Interested persons are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. The application deadline is February 5th, 2018.
The early bird registration has been extendet until January 13th, 2018.
HELENA covers the early bird rate (320,00 €) of the course for all interested HELENA members.
In the case of unexcused absences, HELENA reserves the right to claim refund of the tuition fee.