Reminder: Graduate Students’ Award 2017
Call of the Helmholtz Graduate School Environmental Health (HELENA) and the Association of Friends and Supporters of Helmholtz Zentrum München (VdFF)
The Graduate Students’ Award has been launched in recognition of HELENA graduate students’ outstanding scientific achievements and exceptional commitment in Environmental Health.
The Graduate Students’ Award is supported by the Helmholtz Graduate School Environmental Health (HELENA) and the Association of the Friends and Supporters of Helmholtz Zentrum München (VdFF).
Sponsor is the Münchner Bank eG.
The awards will be granted for three outstanding dissertations in the fields of Health and Environmental Research. They are endowed with a certificate and € 1,500 each.
For a successful application, please send the following documents per E-mail:
- electronic version (pdf) of the dissertation
- abstract of the dissertation (maximum one page)
- letter of recommendation by the supervisor at the Center (maximum one page)
- scan of the doctoral degree certificate
- brief CV with information about special scientific activities (publications, posters / presentations at conferences, etc.)
- pdf files of relevant publications concerning the dissertation
The doctoral degree procedure at the universities has to be completed between January 2015 and July 2017. Dissertations may be submitted only once in the Graduate Students’ Award competition.
The Awards Ceremony will take place at the Graduate Students’ Day, autumn 2017.
Further information and application
Graduate Student Office
Helmholtz Zentrum München
Stragety, Programs, Resources
Ingolstädter Landstraße 1
Application deadline: October 16, 2017