Each year the GraduateCenterLMU provides about 50 transferable skills workshops for the further qualification of doctoral candidates. Some workshops are also open to graduates or postdoctoral researchers.
The qualification concept of the GraduateCenterLMU is aimed towards a system of meeting the diverse needs of doctoral candidates.
Thus there are workshops:
- for different phases of the doctoral studies (starting, working, writing and final phases)
- for doctoral candidates from all disciplines
- for doctoral candidates of specific areas (humanities, social or natural sciences)
- for developing competencies in scientific work
- for developing general competencies
Please click here for further details.