HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
The TUM Graduate School course program for the Summer Semester 2018 is now online. HELENA graduate students can register for the workshops. A new Transferable Skills Training Program is now available.
Join the 10th <interact> 2018 Munich PhD symposium!<interact> Munich is an annual life science symposium organized by PhD students, where future young scientists (YOU) can present their own work! This symposium will not only promote the interdisciplinary exchange of ideas, but it will...
In the middle of your doctoral project? Half way through? The new HELENA-LMU Mid-Term Booster will replace the LMU Welcome Event as mandatory element for all LMU affiliated HELENA members. If you already have participated in the LMU Welcome Event, this event will not be mandatory for you, however...
Call for Nominations – Deadline 28.02.2018 Nominate your supervisor and earn €5.000 for your chair.Nomination procedure
The career fair jobvector career day for engineers, computer scientists, physicians and natural scientists in Munich, March 1, 2018. Meet your employer of choice, engage with HR managers and benefit from your new network.Talks on career and opportunities – take advantage of a comprehensive...
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)
|March - 2018|