HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Participation in the Orientation Days (once) is mandatory for all HELENA graduate students.
Michelle Lederer is the new contact person for administrative matters in the HELENA Graduate Student Office (GSO). The GSO within the department Strategy, Programs, Resources is the direct contact point for all graduate students and supervisors and offers support in all administrative matters.
Dr. med. Laura Valentina Klotz, prospective specialist physician in thoracic surgery and visiting scientist at the Institute of Lung Biology and Disease (ILBD) and the Comprehensive Pneumology Center (CPC) in the Lab "Molecular Lung Carcinogenesis" of Dr. med. Georgios Stathopoulos, received the...
Do you want to improve your management and personal skills? You want to test modern project management tools for the organization of a center wide event? Be fast and apply until March 20, 2018 for the 2-day hands-on project management course and be part of the team that organizes the next Graduate...
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)