Helmholtz Zentrum München
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstädter Landstraße 1,
D-85764 Neuherberg, Germany
Phone: +49 89 3187-0
Board of Directors: Prof. Dr. Günther Wess, Heinrich Baßler, Dr. Alfons Enhsen
Register of Societies: Amtsgericht München HRB 6466
value added tax identification number: DE 129521671
Chairwoman of Supervisory Board: MinDir’in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Dept. of Public Relations
Susanne Eichacker, Marion Kuchler, Melanie Osterholzer, Michael van den Heuvel
Reinhard Streubel, Bernhard Tandler
graphodata AG - TYPO3 and Fullservice Internetagency
The Helmholtz Zentrum München reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect will therefore be rejected.
Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the Helmholtz Zentrum München without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The Helmholtz Zentrum München is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from the Helmholtz Zentrum München´s pages - unless the Helmholtz Zentrum München has full knowledge of illegal contents and is able to prevent the visitors of the Helmholtz Zentrum München site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective page might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages.
The Helmholtz Zentrum München intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the Helmholtz Zentrum München is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as texts or diagrams, in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the Helmholtz Zentrum München´s prior agreement (please contact the public relation department: pressenoSp@firstname.lastname@example.org).
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data is voluntary. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited. Offenders sending unsolicited bulk or commercial email will be held liable.
Only few authorised persons who are involved in the support of the server have access to the data of the web server. In connection with your access to the Helmholtz Zentrum München´s web pages data which may allow identification (e.g. your IP address, date, time and pages visited) are stored on our servers for statistical purposes. The IP address is not used for the identification of the user, and no user profiles which are related to particular individuals or pseudonymised are prepared. We reserve the right to carry out a statistical evaluation of anonymised data records.
For statistical data collection purposes the Helmholtz Zentrum München employs the web analytics tool Piwik. The following instructions and settings are relevant for all websites utilising our Piwik server. A notice to this effect is included in the imprint of the concerned website.
Options to Object
You have the following independent options to object to the collection of data by our Piwik server:
- Activate your browser’s Do-Not-Track setting. As long as this setting is active, our Piwik server will not store any data about you. Note: As a rule, the Do-Not-Track setting is only valid for the specific computer and the specific browser in which you activate this setting. Should you use more than one computer or browser, please make sure to activate the Do-Not-Track setting on all of them separately.
- You can also use our Opt-Out function. For this option, please tick the box below to stop the collection of data or to activate it again. As long as the box is deactivated, our Piwik server will not store any data about you. Note: For the Opt-Out function we need to save a special recognition cookie to your browser. If you delete this cookie or use another computer / browser, please make sure to object to the collection of data again on this website.
Data Collected by Piwik
Unless you have objected, the following data are being recorded by our Piwik server and considered by the usage statistics.
- IP address, shortened for anonymity
- A cookie to distinguish different visitors
- The previously visited URL (referrer), insofar as it has been transmitted by your browser
- Name and version of your operating system
- Name, version and language settings of your browser
- URLs visited in this website
- Time stamps of visits
- Types of HTML requests
- Screen resolution and colour depth
- Technical processes and formats supported by your browser (e.g. cookies, Java, Flash, PDF, WindowsMedia, QuickTime, RealPlayer, Director, SilverLight, Google Gears)
Application log files
For technical reasons, our servers and applications save personal details upon your visit to our websites in their log files. However, these data are only used for the immediate provision of our services, for troubleshooting purposes or for attack prevention and will be deleted automatically.
- The following data are saved:
- Your IP address
- Date and time of your website visit
- The address of the site visited
- The address of the previously visited website (referrer)
- Name and version of your browser / operating system (if transmitted by your browser)
- Your E-mail address (e.g. when using the contact form)
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain unaffected by this fact.