HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Dr. Laleh Haghverdi has been awarded this year’s Helmholtz Doctoral Prize in health research for her outstanding work and Erwin Schrödinger Prize. In her dissertation, Geometric Diffusions for Reconstruction of Cell Differentiation Dynamics, at the Helmholtz Zentrum München Institute of...
From flashes of inspiration and paragraphs - The profession of patent attorneys.
Graduate students can download all available checklists in the "forms" area using their HMGU username and password.
LMU Munich awards completion grants for outstanding doctoral candidates on the verge of finalizing their thesis, who have no other source of funding for the requested period. The stipend amounts to 1,103 Euro per month.
Expand your Research with Flow Cytometry- BD Life Sciences offers a seminar on flow cytometry on October 25, 2017 from 10-13 pm at ZAUM, Biedersteinerstr. 29, Gebäude 653, 80802 München.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)
|October - 2017|