HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Spotlight Science Communication
Check out our summer spotlight on Science Communication for hands-on tips on how to plan your outreach activities!
The Business Potential of Your Research
Interactive online workshop offered by Career Center on June 21, at 9.00 - 11.30 am, via Zoom.
LMU Postdoc Day
#EXCELLerate and connect! LMU Postdoc Career Day 2023 for LMU affiliated Postdocs on July 7, from 9 am - 4:30 pm.
TUM School of Medicine Event on Habilitation on May 25th
If you are a postdoc affiliated with the TUM School of Medicine, this hybrid event might be of interest for you.
Munich Postdoc101 Talks
“Peer Review in Research Funding & Publishing” and “Identifying Solutions to Advance Minorities in Science”. Registration open, 17 & 24 May, 4 - 6 pm.
DFG Prospects Series: The Walter Benjamin-Programme
The Walter Benjamin Program is a great funding source for early-career postdocs.
HELENA website links accessible again
General questions, TAC meetings, contract extensions etc. forms available.
New ‘Coaching Program’ for Doctoral Researchers
Get expert statistical guidance and enhance your research to ensure that your statistical methods are valid and precise. Apply until 12.05.23.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)