HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Join the in-person events in Munich during the PAW: MPN Stammtisch in Garching | Talk on Power Abuse in Academia and more online events
O-Day (via Zoom) on 23.10., 9 am - 2:30 pm and GSP Workshop (planned in-person in Neuherberg Campus) on 27.11., 9 am - 12:30 noon. Register now.
CERFA, the Society of Spanish Scientists in Germany, is celebrating its 10 year anniversary with a three-day symposium in Berlin between Sept. 22-24....
German-wide Event Program with >120 virtual & in-person events now online!
We are happy to announce that Amy Rose Fumo, Anusmita Das, and Wenjing Chen have been chosen for the Coaching Program. Congratulations to all of them!
Schmidt Science Fellows undertake a 12-24 month postdoctoral placement. Application deadline 17 July.
Follow the Scientific Talent and Career Development LinkedIn page. Stay up to date on our events and much more.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)