HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Are you using innovative formats like blogs, videos, podcasts or comics to explain your research (in German)? Then apply for the LifeScienceXplained...
Upcoming webinar - Preprint publishing and evolving the peer-review process
14.07.2022, 1:00 - 2:00 pm
What is Science Management Really? Let’s Find Out!
19.07.2022, 4:00 - 5:30 pm,
Die Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes offers a program for research stays in the US which is also open for doctoral researchers.
For the last Postdoc101 talk before the summer break, Svea Korff will give a talk on leaving academia on July 13 (4-6 pm). The talk will be in German.
The Munich Postdoc Network organizes a get together at the Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology of the LMU & a beer garden Biergarten Nussbaumpark on...
The STEM-Tisch is a bottom-up initiative started by Helmholtz Munich doctoral researchers. Register up now for their next event!
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)