HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Join the open talk series on Dec. 13th to learn more about "In Balance Under Pressure: Resilience in Academia"
O-Day (via Zoom) on 23.10., 9 am - 2:30 pm and GSP Workshop (planned in-person in Neuherberg Campus) on 27.11., 9 am - 12:30 noon. Register now.
Join the Munich Postdoc Network for their webinar on November 9th.
Online - Wednesday, 22.11.2023, 2:00 - 6:00 pm.
Career opportunities and how to navigate your career path in the fascinating field of Biopharma - 18 October 2023, 3:00 - 4:30 pm.
The Panel Discussion "Postdocs in Germany: Challenges, Opportunities & Perspectives" will now take place on Oct. 23rd.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)