HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Last week, we launched our new twitter account for & about (post)doctoral researchers at Helmholtz Munich! Follow and tag us!
Upcoming events - Open Source Software licenses & Introduction to the Individual Career Development Plan (IDP) and how to get started with it
Upcoming events - Gender in research and academia - Power and Privilege & Training on Habit Breaking of Unconscious Biases
Learn more about the Wissenschaftszeitvertragsgesetz that affect the employment of basically early-career researchers on May 25, 2022.
Research in Germany organizes webinars on doing research as a doctoral researcher or postdoc in Germany. Join their next sessions in May & June!
Researchers can still register for a Science Slam on May 19, 2022 to win up to 1.000 €! You are welcome to join the audience and free drinks!
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)