HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
The new program allows postdocs to work in industry or the public sector for up to 3 months while continuing their employment at Helmholtz Munich....
Are you interested in meeting postdocs from different institutions in Munich & to visit the MPI's Experimental Fusion Reactor?
Then make sure you...
Postdocs at Helmholtz Munich can still submit their application until November 23rd. It's not too late to start your application!
Fun, food and people with ugly Christmas sweaters. Thursday, December 08, 4:30 - 8 pm. Register now.
Single Cell Omics, 29 November from 14:00 - 15:30 (CET), Anne Kaster
Apply now for the summer camp to 2023 to develop new innovative ideas for unmet medical needs.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)