HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
The Business Potential of Your Research
Interactive online workshop offered by Career Center on June 21, at 9:00 - 11:30 am, via Zoom.
Munich Postdoc101 Talks
“The Artwork of Scientific Stories”. Registration is open, on June 7, 2023, from 4 - 6 pm.
Follow us on LinkedIn!
Follow the Scientific Talent and Career Development LinkedIn page. Stay up to date on our events and much more.
Jobvector Career Day
On 15. June 2023 the Jobvector career day will take place virtually (only available in German).
Spotlight Science Communication
Check out our summer spotlight on Science Communication for hands-on tips on how to plan your outreach activities!
LMU Postdoc Day
#EXCELLerate and connect! LMU Postdoc Career Day 2023 for LMU affiliated Postdocs on July 7, from 9 am - 4:30 pm.
DFG Prospects Series: The Walter Benjamin-Programme
The Walter Benjamin Program is a great funding source for early-career postdocs.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)