HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Publishing Career Day - May 07, 2021 from 10 am - 5 pm, German Cancer Research Center
An exciting program with workshops on the subject of "Mental Health": stress management and building resilience, art for mental balance, mentoring,...
Merck is a vibrant science and technology company with a more than 350 year long history. There are 3 opportunities to boost your research.
These free workshop are offered to raise awareness of start-ups among doctoral students and postdocs.
Add-on Fellowships for Interdisciplinary Life Science. Application deadline is June 9, 2021.
The HELENA Graduate Student Office will only process course submissions from doctoral researchers who have to submit their final dissertation at the...
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)