HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
The next HELENA-LMU Mid-Term Booster for all LMU affiliated HELENA Members will take place on October 27, 2022. Registration will open soon.
Best practices in data visualization and ideas beyond printed graphics" - Core Facility Statistical Consulting
Between Sept. 19-23, more than 60 events will be organized all over Germany for postdocs. Check out the program now!
Just in time for the beginning of fall, the Corporate Health Management (BGM) presents its new sports and exercise offerings.
The Start-up Days (27 - 28 September) offer you the opportunity to network with entrepreneurs from non-university research institutions.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)