HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
April 20-22, 2020; 09:00 am – 05:00 pm. Register now!
During the month of April, we will offer a number of online webinars and challenges to help you stay connected and expand your professional networks...
Individual web-based coaching programme specifically for PhD students using digital formats for their upcoming oral defense of the dissertation.
During the Corona-pandemic the Core Facility Statistical Consulting is offering its courses online. This covers the courses on programming R,...
Dear Doctoral Students,
The Graduate Student Office Staff is working remotely during these weeks, but please do not hesitate to contact us via E-Mail...
Webinar: Wie und wo werden Forschungsleistungen am besten sichtbar gemacht?
As a part of a comprehensive online training program for graduate students and postdocs, SPR Scientific Education & Training together with Human...
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)