HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
All employees of Helmholtz Zentrum München are cordially invited to the next Town Hall Meeting on Thursday, July 16, from 9:00-10:30 am. The...
Transferable group card of the German Youth Hostel Association (DJH) available at the HELENA Graduate Student Office.
July 21, 2:30-3:30 pm – lecture on conflict management in English via GoToMeeting
Visibility and Research Impact, Research Data Management, Predatory Journals and Conferences – Who Can Be Trusted?, Routes to Publishing.
Daily work is usually characterised by long periods of sitting. To make the working day more active, the Occupational Health Management (BGM) offers...
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)