HELENA – an investment in the future
The Graduate School Environmental Health serves as an ideal career springboard through excellent research, training and networks. More...
Visibility and Research Impact, Research Data Management, Predatory Journals and Conferences – Who Can Be Trusted?, Routes to Publishing.
On Monday, July 6, at 11 am, Prof. Gil Westmeyer, Institute of Biological and Medical Imaging Helmholtz Center Munich and Department of Nuclear...
The primary aim of the Fellows Program is to promote the gradual opening of science and to spread the principle of collaborative knowledge production...
Self and Time Management: Monday, July 13, 2020, 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
Starting Your Doctorate: Monday, July 27, 2020, 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
HELENA provides exceptional opportunities for graduate students:
- Doctoral work in interdisciplinary research teams at one of the leading centers for health and environment research
- Intensive scientific training in one of the eight thematic fields
- Translational projects with close links between basic and clinical research
- Access to state-of-the-art platforms and training in the latest technologies
- Networking on an international scale, with financial support for attending international conferences and for research stays at other institutions
- Promotion of independence and self-management
- Intensive guidance and mentoring by a personal Thesis Committee
- Design of an individual training program
- Career promotion and training in management, leadership and communication
- Conferral of a doctorate from either Ludwig-Maximians-Universität (LMU) or Technische Universität München (TUM)
|November - 2018|